Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Catching Up

This spring has flown by.  I can't believe it is already mid May!  Where does the time go?  Here's a recap of what we have been up to...

Easter -
We usually have my parents in town for Easter, but this year it was just us. We had an egg hunt in the neighborhood that was great fun for the kids.  Though, neither got the golden egg and were a little bummed!   The Easter bunny dropped off goodies.
Made Resurrection biscuits.












We went to church and had a great time of worship.





We went to lunch at our friends, the Walker's house.  It was a great time of visiting and yummy food.
 The kids hunted eggs


Cracked confetti eggs on each other


I love that these kids are all such big buds!  We really are going to miss the Walker's when they move.
 Sniff Sniff!!

We are still in baseball season.  We have been having fun and Barrett is really improving.

Brooklyn had a program at school where.  She was really cute!

We had our freshman huddle retreat.  We spent the night out in the hill country with 22 freshman. We had a great time, though not much sleep!

We also had a retirement party for my mom.  She is FINALLY retiring.  It was fun to see so many faces from my youth.  I love that about Northland it is like a family. There were also several friends from along the way.  It was a nice time and I am so glad she is retiring.

I tagged along to London with Derek right after that.  More to come on that.


Mother's day was low key and perfect.  We went to church, ate at one of my favorite places, went to the pool and got together with our friends for our care group. And I didn't do any housework or cooking!! I am so blessed to be the mommy of my kids.  I feel so lucky that God chose me to raise them.

0 comments: