Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Preschool has begun

Brooklyn had her first day of preschool today.  She woke up excited and ready to go to school.  
Of course, today is was raining cats and dogs when it was time to leave for school, so we were a little late and a little frazzled(me, not her).  But, lots of others were late too. She was a little hesitant to go in, since we didn't make it to Meet the Teacher.  But, then she saw the babies and all was good. 

She is going 2 days again this year and some of her classmates from last year are in her class. Brooklyn's favorite things today were painting and playing in the home center. She had a great day and already made some new friends. She said she already loves her teachers. And, I agree that they seem great!  We are looking forward to another fun year.  After school we went to Chick-fil-a for ice cream for a first day treat!
 As for me, I worked out, ate lunch with Derek and got a pedicure.  I think I am going enjoy the time she is at school almost as much as Brooklyn.!

2 comments:

Kellee said...

LOVE those shoes :) what a great find! glad you enjoyed your free time--you deserve it! love you!

Amy said...

Aww - what a big girl!!!