Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Thursday, September 2, 2010

always, sometimes, never




I Always...

want to travel
need my coffee in the morning
drink lots of water
love foot rubs
listen to music when I run
love Mexican food
kiss and hug my kids goodnight
lick the bowl when I'm baking
enjoy looking for new recipes to try
have a book I am reading
enjoy spending time with my hubby

I Sometimes...

spend too much time on the internet
sing and dance around like a crazy person with my kids
wash my hair 2 days in a row
iron my clothes
wonder what it would be like to be in a musical
need a little time to myself
bite my fingernails
(but very rarely) watch or read the news

I Never...

can travel light
use shaving cream when I shave
like being sick
have eaten something chocolate that I didn't like
pet a dog unless its an absolute must
have broken a bone
drink milk- gag!

What about you?

2 comments:

CM said...

cute list!

Whitney said...

learned a lot :) I HATE milk too!