Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Friday, June 25, 2010

Our house


Here is an outside shot of our house. 
front
back

 After looking long and hard at lots of houses, we found the one for us.  it is in a neighborhood very close to Derek's work and Barrett will stay at the same school he attended this year. We will begin doing a little work next week and then move in in mid July.  We are excited to have a home and nice yard for the kids to run around and play. I'll post pictures of the inside once it is all cleared out.
There is a drainage ditch by the house that I think will be lots of fun for the kids too...

1 comments:

Team Dale said...

Great House! I love it! That tree in the front yard is priceless! I love a BIG OAK tree! I know once you get your hands on it, it will be BEAUTIFUL. I am excited to see all your posts that have to do with the updating/decorating! Have fun! Congratulations to ya'll!