Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Friday, June 25, 2010

Finishing Kinder

Here is Barrett on his last day of Kinder!



Barrett had a wonderful year in Kindergarten.  He made lots of friends.  He learned many new things and is reading!!  Wow!  He had a sweet, loving teacher, Ms. Seitz.  His favorite things about school were seeing his friends, running the track and P.E. His class had an end of the year graduation ceremony and party.  Kindergarten was a great experience for Barrett and us too.  But, we are all glad it is summer time!!
Barrett and his friend, Amaya 

Some of Barrett's classmates


Barrett getting his certificate from Ms. Seitz
Barrett and his buddies Eddie and Kris
Barrett and his teacher, Ms. Seitz

1 comments:

CM said...

Yay Barrett! He is such a sweet boy and a great big brother. I had to enlarge that picture of his teacher handing him the certificate...I thought it was you. :)