Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Krause Springs



The fam headed out to Spicewood one Monday to go to Krause Springs.  It was great! Spicewood is about 30 minutes west of Austin, so it didn't take too long to get there.The water felt refreshing on such a warm day.  We swam in the spring fed creek. There are several springs there.  It was a blast!  We packed a picnic lunch which we devoured.  The kids loved just swimming around and playing in the water! 

Barrett and Derek both enjoyed the rope swing.


 Derek got a good work out throwing the kids in the air- many times!  

 We ended our day up at the pool.  It was much colder than the springs(so I am told- I didn't get in).  Barrett and Brooklyn jumped off of the rock diving board and had lots of fun.




We got sno-cones that were delicious!  It was a great place for the fam to hang out together.  If you are looking for a fun summer activity, this would be great.  But, I'm sure it gets really crowded on the weekends, so be prepared.
 

1 comments:

Anita said...

That looks so fun! My kids would absolutely love it! Glad you're back in blog world. I've missed seeing what you guys are up to. Even though I am a pathetic blogger, I still check yours all the time. We really need to see each other.