Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Putt-Putt and Sno-cones

On Saturday we decided to get out and enjoy the beautiful spring weather we were having in Austin. Barrett wanted to go play putt-putt, so that's what we did. It was a fun time. Barrett was really good at playing miniature golf and even had some hole in ones! He took the activity very seriously. Brooklyn decided to use her hands instead of the club after about the 5th hole and then she started to enjoy the game alot more. She also enjoyed climbing all over the creatures and designs that were at each hole.It was a fun family activity for us.





After we left the putt-putt place, we stopped for some local sno-cones. They were so good. The ice was just like Cajun Cones in Abilene(my all time fave). Brooklyn got a flavor called Barbie, Barrett got sour apple and orange and Derek and I split a banana coconut one. YUMMY! It was a fun Saturday for us to spend together.

1 comments:

Amy said...

I love that last pic of them together! What cuties!