Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like...

Christmas!!
I love this time of year. It is so fun to listen to Christmas music and get in the holiday spirit. It is nice too that it has been a little cold here. We went to Elgin on Sunday and got our Christmas tree. The kids had a great time picking out the perfect tree. They even helped Derek cut down the tree. After we picked our tree, we got some hot chocolate, ran through the maze and looked at the animals. We decorated the tree on Monday and Barrett was a huge help. He was so excited to put the ornaments on. It was fun. The stockings are hung too. We've even got some presents under the tree. Merry!!!Merry!!!

2 comments:

simply fabulous said...

I love the tree! And you already have gifts wrapped! That is so good!!!

Julie T said...

Your tree looks great! It's always such a fun time of year.