Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Monday, December 14, 2009

Fun, Games and a concert


































My parents get invited to this big Christmas party each year. Last year was our first time to go and it was so fun. This year was even better. We got there soon after the party started and the kids each got to spend lots of time playing and having fun. Barrett really enjoyed all of the huge bounce houses and slides and climbing the rock wall. Brooklyn liked the merry go round and the riding a pony. There was lots of good food, but our favorite was the funnel cakes and hot chocolate. And the entertainment was awesome. Were were in the middle on row 5, up close to Bon Jovi!! I love Bon Jovi and he was awesome!! They played lots of great songs and we were so close! It was a wonderful time for us all. Thanks mom and dad for inviting us.

2 comments:

Anita said...

You are such a good blogger!!! Maybe it will be my New Year's resolution to recommit to my blog. What a fun party! We are going to see Bon Jovi here in April and I can't wait!

Julie T said...

I love Bon Jovi! That is so cool. Glad you all had a fun trip.