Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Shopping at the mall

Yesterday I had to go to the mall. This is a place I usually avoid with kids. After hitting the places I needed to go, we went into Pottery Barn kids and then the Children's Place for the kids to play and look around. I was on the phone while I let the kids play at the Children's Place, and I was kindof browsing around. Well, I go to get the kids signaling it is time to go, I find Barrett and get him and can't find Brooklyn. He says he doesn't know where she is. So, I get off the phone and begin my search. I was near the entrance, so I know she hasn't left the store, but can't see her anywhere. So, I come upon this pile of pink shorts, then I see her. She has her socks, shoes, and pants off! And, she has a pile of clothes beside her. I see a worker heading over to Brooklyn as I am going over to her. I am sure she is wondering where the kids mom is. And there is Brooklyn, pulling on these pink shorts! Thank goodness the worker didn't notice Brooklyn's very saggy diaper! I was so embarrassed that my kid was on the floor, trying on the clothes! But, at least I have a girl who likes to shop!

8 comments:

simply fabulous said...

To Cute! Gotta love a "girlie" girl.

Beth said...

Too funny! I hope you bought her a pair ;-)

Kellee said...

that is so funny! that girl loves anything pink!

Rebekah said...

Very funny. Got to love a little girl who knows how to shop!

TriSara said...

so great! Good for you for writing that one down. Now you can bring it up at her high school graduation party.

Robyn said...

So funny!

Amy said...

Very funny! Sounds like she takes after someone we all know . . . .

Leigh said...

Oh, that is hilarious! So did you buy the shorts?