Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Friday, March 27, 2009

Goodbye Crib...

Hello big girl bed!


Derek went to Houston the other night to get Brooklyn's big girl bed from my parents(such a sweet daddy!). I think it is so neat that it was my bed growing up, then Kellee's, and now it will be Brooklyn's. She was so excited as we put it all together and set up. Last night, we got Brooklyn settled in bed and she read her Bible for a while and then went to sleep. Brooklyn's first night in her big girl bed went well! It is so weird to not have anyone in a crib. Where did the time go? We are so proud of our big girl!

8 comments:

Beth said...

This is so sweet! She looks so PROUD! Time sure does fly by fast :-)

Anita said...

I recognized that bed right away!! Brings back memories of lots of fun sleepovers. I hope Brooklyn has as much fun with her friends as we had!

Beth Hames said...

Brooklyn looks so old in these pictures! I can't believe all the little babies are getting so big!

Julie T said...

What a great new bed for Brooklyn! I just gave our crib to my sister. It is bittersweet to see it go. They do grow up way too fast!

Kellee said...

i can't believe how big she looks in her new bed and i love that she is using that bed now :)

Julie Walker said...

Wow Brooklyn! That is great. She seems so proud of her new bed!

CM said...

Yay Brooklyn! I love the bed and bedding, very cute. She is growing up very quickly, the next thing you know you'll be handing her the keys to your car! :)

simply fabulous said...

She looks so big in those pictures! Too cute!!!