Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Haircut Day!

Today I took Brooklyn to get her first haircut. I have trimmed it once or twice, but her hair really needed to be cut. I took her to Liz, the girl that cuts my hair. Liz is great!! Brooklyn was a little wiggly, but did pretty well. She even got her hair styled. She had fun checking her self out in the mirror after her cut. Brooklyn says she looks beautiful! I think so too. Barrett got a cut as well since we were there. Hopefully this is the only time we see him in leopard print!
Before the haircut
Liz cutting the back and Brooklyn is a little unsure of this haircut thingSnip, snip, snipThere's lots of hair in the back to cut

Getting it styled with a straightener

Barrett getting his hair cut- notice the leopard print

The finished cut- so cute! Such a big girl!

Barrett showing off his do

4 comments:

Julie Walker said...

She looks so cute!!! Amazing how a haircut makes them look so much older!

CM said...

Oh my goodness, does Brooklyn have a bob now? It's hard to tell in the picture. Very cute! Liz does such a great job with the kids.

Beth said...

Too cute!!!! She is beautiful!
Oh, the leopard print is too funny ;-)

Team Dale said...

so sweet...i still have yet to cut george-anna or evelyn's hair! Brooklyn looks adorable...might just have to do it now!