Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Turning Two!

We had Brooklyn's 2nd birthday party over the weekend. My mom and sister, Kara, and her kids came to town for the celebration. We also had Brooklyn's friends from church at the party. It was an ice cream themed party, so we played some ice cream related relay games. It was really funny to watch them trying to figure out what to do. They used ice cream cones for the relays and all the kids were eating their cones as we raced. We also had a pinata that the kids took turns hitting and finally broke open. We had a "Make Your Own Sundae" bar for dessert. The kids and adults both seemed to enjoy getting creative with their sundaes. It was fun to celebrate Brooklyn's birthday with her "boy" friends and Elizabeth.

Pin the cherry on the cone- Brooklyn watching ElizabethBall on the cone relay raceBrooklyn racingBlake and Cohen filling the bucket in the pompom raceBrooklyn's turn to fill the bucket- Notice the bites out of her coneBrooklyn hitting the pinataGetting ready to blow out the candles on her sundaeMaking a wishTate and Barrett and their hats

4 comments:

simply fabulous said...

What a cute idea for a party! You are always so creative!

JessBless said...

Sounds like a very delicious party. Happy Birthday Brooklyn.

Whitney said...

I'm loving the bites out of her cone- she's my type of girl! The party looks like it was lots of fun! Happy Birthday sweet Brooklyn!

Leigh said...

What a great idea for a party! I'm with Brooklyn--I would have eaten the cone, too.