Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Starting school

School started this week. Brooklyn started Kindergarten and Barrett 3rd.



Brooklyn was beyond excited to go to school.  The whole week before school, she would wake up and ask if today was the day for school to start and then be disappointed when it wasn't here yet.  She was so happy on the first day of school and couldn't wait to leave for school.  She had a fabulous day and enjoyed meeting friends(though she couldn't remember any names) and being the line leader.  She saw Barrett during the first day and that made her happy.




Barrett wasn't as excited about school.  He told me he was feeling 60% excited, but I think that went up as the day went on.  He said he had a great day.  He has lots of friends in his class and is looking forward to his third grade year.




The kids rode the bus home the first day and thought it was awesome!!  They have been riding the rest of the week too and think it is fun.  Hopefully the novelty won't wear off.

The first week of school had been a great week! its so hard to believe that both my kids are in school.  Where did the time go? I am so glad they enjoy going to school.  Here's to a wonderful year!

0 comments: