Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Brooklyn turns 6

My little girl turned 6 a few weeks ago.  I can not believe it!  She is a spunky, funny girl who I love so much.  Brooklyn wanted to have an art party for her birthday. She planned the whole party out exactly how she wanted.



Art station outside

Brooklyn and Olivia- we  were glad she could come

Nana and Aunt Kellee helped with the party

Me and my sweet girl

Making cards and drawing pictures

Painting suncatchers


Spray painting

More spray painting 
Cupcakes


cupcake time!

Making a wish

Sprite over colored ice cubes to make a rainbow drink

Enjoying her rainbow cupcake

The artists and their canvas masterpieces

Picture frames they all painted 

 On Brooklyn's actual birthday, we had pancakes and bacon and pigs-n- a blanket.  All of her faves! She was so excited!  She decided to wear a streamer as her "bow tie"!

She got some headphones

And some cowgirl boots

Listening to some tune

Cousins!

Nana and Teddy with 3 of their grandkids



0 comments: