Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Saturday, May 26, 2012

May happenings

Kinder Round Up- In the beginning of May, we registered Brooklyn for Kindergarten.  I can't believe how the time has flown.  Brooklyn is so excited for school to start.  Here she is with her friend, Kendra- they both can hardly wait till Agust!


Cinco de mayo fun run- Barrett wanted to run a fun run this year.  So, I ran with him and our friend, Ben.  They both did great and finished in under 30 minutes. It was a great race and Barrett already has plans to do another one.

Mother's Day- Mother's Day was a fun day for me.  Derek made me french toast for breakfast.  The kids made me cards and I love homemade cards.  They also made me sweet gifts at school.  After church, we went to brunch at Max's Wine Dive.  It was a great brunch buffet(which is great with kids)!  The food was so good. my favorite was the shrimp and grits.  I got to take a nap, go for a run and hang out at the pool with my loves.  it was a great day!

Dave Matthews- Derek and I went to the Woodlands to see Dave Matthews. We have seen Dave several times and it is always a good show. We had a fun time together jammin to the music.  We also got to see our friends Shane and Brandi.


0 comments: