Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

recipes from the Pioneer Woman

Like most people I know and many more out there in Blogland, I LOVE the Pioneer Woman. My sis in law gave me her cookbook a few years ago and it quickly became one of my favorites.  I also enjoy looking on her site and finding recipes to try too. I like to have pictures of what the food is supposed to look like, and she has pics of every step. I thought I'd share some of my faves(and my family's too).

Breakfast:
Cinnamon rolls-the icing makes these the best!
French Puffs-dessert for breakfast
Breakfast Bowls- mix eggs and 1/2 and 1/2 and then add any additions you'd like.  Put them in ramekins and bake-easy and customized

Appetizers:
JalapeƱo Poppers- a fave for everyone

Lunch/Dinner:
Marlboro Man's Favorite Sandwich- Derek keeps going on and on about this one
Simple, Perfect Enchiladas- I love these- just the right combo
Penne Alla Betsy-easy weeknight supper

Dessert:
Mocha Brownies- the coffee makes these a little extra

What are your faves from The Pioneer Woman?

3 comments:

Marcia said...

I made her Red Velvet Cake for Christmas and LOVED it! Made her meat loaf last night and thought it was just so so, but I'm not a big meat loaf fan anyways.

Andrea said...

Those Mocha Brownies you made are my fave but her monster cookies are really good too! And I like her artichoke dip appetizer, but it makes about a gallon.

CM said...

Her cinnamon rolls and monster cookies may be the only of hers that I've used so far. I love seeing her recipes online -they are all so yummy looking!