Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010


The kids were gone last week to Cousins Camp.  Every year my parents watch the grandkids for a week.  The kids look forward to this time all year.  They had a blast!!  They spent most of their time at my parents friends ranch in Cleveland.  The kids did lots of crafts, played and explored.  It rained, so everyone was in close quarters, but it seems like that didn't get in the way.  The kids are already talking about next year.  I love that they get to spend time with their cousins and my parents without us.  Such special memories for them.
And while the kids were gone, Derek and I had some time together. We did some painting at the house and began moving things over, but still managed to go out to dinner each night and went to some Hill Country wineries and spent the night in Fredericksburg.  We had a great time!  And the week went by too fast.  But, we were excited to see the kids on Friday and I think they missed us a little bit too. here are some pics of our trip to Fredericksburg.  Thanks mom and dad!!

At Tierre di Pietra Winery. After our tasting, we enjoyed wine and a picnic lunch outside.

Derek at Woodrose Winery(this is where we were when Kellee called us to tell us she was having a baby girl!!)
We took a pic of ourselves without our heads cut off

Grape Creek Vineyards.  So pretty!
At Becker Vineyards
After our day at the wineries, we went to dinner in Fredericksburg.  We at a yummy dinner at The Cabernet Grill.
I love the Pastry Queen Cookbooks.  So, I wanted to eat breakfast at her bakery/restaurant. it was so good.  I had a lemon blueberry scone and Derek ate an omelet muffin.  And, we went back there and had a great lunch too. It is a really cute place to eat.

Here is a pictrue of our B&B.  We stated at The Cat's Meow(cheesy name, I know).  But it was a great place to stay!

0 comments: