Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Beach babies


















I just realized I never blogged about our beach vacation to Port A.
I love Port Aransas. I grew up going to S. Padre every summer and I love it. But, I also really like the family feel of Port A. and plan to go there often. It is very casual and low key. We went in August to the beach with Kurt and Suzy and their kids. We stayed in a condo on the beach. It was a relaxing, fun time. There was lots of swimming in the beach and pool, building sandcastles, digging in the sand, riding the waves, lots of sun and smiles. The kids loved the beach- and the pool too! It was a great time for our family to hang out together. The kids loved their beach vacation and so did we.

3 comments:

Team Dale said...

love the beach post! Going to miss summer...thanks for keeping it around!

Suzy said...

We had a great time too. I like the family pic! I hope you got some good ones. It was good seeing you all this past weekend as well.

Ashley said...

Sorry to just now be catching up on your blog. You have a beautiful family! What a great vacation!