Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First day of Kindergarten

WOW! I can't believe Barrett started Kindergarten. I woke him up for his first day of school and he said"Why are you waking me up so early?" I said"Its your first day of school and its time to get up."And Barrett said" Oh brother, this is early!"
He was so excited. He got right up, got dressed and ate breakfast. We got to school and he went right in the room and put his stuff away and started playing with some puzzles. He was ready for the day to begin. When I picked him up, he said he loved school and that his day was "AWESOME!" He made friends, liked playing outside and is excited to go back. We went to get milkshakes at P.Terry's after school to celebrate his first day. I am so happy that he had a great day and hope that he continues to love school and have a great year.





1 comments:

Whitney said...

I'm glad he had such a great first day of school! Were you sad??