Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Saturday, July 25, 2009

10 years

Derek and I celebrated our 10th anniversary last week. Our wedding day was the best day of my life. It was such a wonderful celebration of our love. It is crazy to think that we have been married 10 years! It has been a wonderful 10 years full of many happy, fun memories together. I am more and more in love with Derek every day and so glad that we are journeying through life together. He is my best friend, my encourager and I am so lucky to be his wife. We celebrated by closing on our house and all going out to eat as a family at Trattoria Lisina, one of our favorite places. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and family ! And, I am looking forward to the adventures and joy of the next 10 years . Happy Aniversary Derek! I love you!

3 comments:

simply fabulous said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have many more!!!

Beth said...

Congrats!!! Happy Anniversary

Murrie said...

Congrats.