Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mardi Gras Parade






This weekend Barrett made his parade debut. He rode in a Mardi Gras parade with my dad. He did a great job throwing beads and waving to the crowd. He had a wonderful time and is ready to go with Teddy in more parades. Brooklyn equally enjoyed getting beads and candy and waving to the cars and floats as they came by. We looked around at booths and listened to some live music after the parade. What a fun day!

3 comments:

Anita said...

How fun! Mardi Gras is so fun for the kids. My kids have been asking me all day if we are going out to the lake for Mardi Gras again. Something about those beads and candy just reels them in.

Unknown said...

That's so sweet! What memories that brings back. I'm glad you all got to participate in that.

Team Dale said...

Had I know your dad was up for helpers I would have thrown George-Anna in the car with him at the Tomball Christmas Parade...maybe next year...can you put in a good word for me!!!??

On a serious note...so sweet that he got to ride with him...on a not so serious note again...hope no one showed him their HEADLIGHTS!