Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

18 months

Yesterday, Brooklyn turned 18 months old. Here is what she decided to do in honor of becoming such a "big girl". She poured out the entire box of cereal. Notice how she is escaping from the scene of the crime.After I cleaned up her mess, I got some pictures to mark the day. She is so cute and funny. She is also an independant little girl who likes to do things all by herself. Brooklyn is talking alot and it seems like she says new words everyday. She is growing up so fast. We love our little girl! Here are here 18 month stats:height- 31.5 inches tall, weight- 23 pounds. She is in the 25-50% for both.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

She has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen! Happy 18 months! I hear that she might be gracing us with her presence at my shower :)

Beth Hames said...

That first picture is a classic...

Sara said...

She is an adorable little girl! Looks like she is doing all the right things by getting into things and leaving her mess behind!