Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Monday, January 14, 2008

Catching Up!

Well, it has been a while since I blogged. Barrett has totally given up his nap, unless I drive around for a while, and so my computer time has stopped also. Here's what we've been up to...
We went to Waco 2 weeks ago to celebrate Christmas with my family. mt brother, Kurt and his family weren't able to make it, but all the rest of us were there. We had a fun time hanging out and opening presents at Shane and Kara's new house. We also were able to attend the first meeting of The Grove, the church that Kara and Shane are planting in Waco. It was awesome to be there for that and to see how God is already working in that.
Barrett went back to preschool and that was fun for him and nice for me too. We enjoyed the holidays and being able to take it easy , but I am glad that we are back to a routine now.
On Thursday, my book club met at Z Tejas and it was fun to talk books and hang out. We also had a celerity sighting and saw Brad, from the Bachelor, which was exciting for us.
This past weekend I went to Dallas with Kara and my mom to see Kellee. It was an awesome time of relaxing and talking and enjoying each others company. We got pedicures, shopped, saw a movie(P.S. I love you-so good!! and a tear jerker too!), and ate lots of good food. It was fun and I am so blessed to have my sisters and mom as my close friends. One bad thing did happen and my car died in Waco when I dropped Kara off. Luckily, I was at their house. They lent me their car and now my car is fixed and they picked it up from the dealer. My sweet husband will be taking Kara's car to them. Thanks Kara and Shane for helping us out!!
That's all for now. Hopefully I can take pictures soon and when I do, I'll post them.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I was beginning to wonder where you were! I'm glad you had such a fun time with your family- girls weekends like that are always great!

And how neat that you saw Brad the Bachelor- was he with a girl???? I was so annoyed at how this season ended. Not that it's made him ANY less attractive in my eyes though! :)

Anita said...

What a fun weekend! You will have to call the next time y'all are here. It's been WAY too long. We've got to catch up. I think I've seen everyone in your family at least once since I've seen you.