Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

123's of me

I saw this on Kellee's blog and it seemed like something fun. Here are the 123's of me...

1...wonderful husband who I love with all my heart. He is so thoughtful and loving and takes great care of our family.

2...awesome kids who are so fun and happy and make me smile. They are such joys to me and make each day an adventure.

3...years I went to ACU before I transferred to Harding

4...places Derek and I have lived in Austin- 1 apartment, 1 duplex, 2 houses

5...days in a row that both my kids have napped. I guess Barrett isn't quite ready to give up the nap! Yeah for me!

6...years I taught school. I quit when Barrett was born.

7...days that I drink coffee during the week

8...and a half years that Derek and I have been married. We have known each other so long, almost 20 years!!!I am so lucky to be married to such a great guy!

9...years I've lived in Austin. I lived a year here while Derek and I were engaged and then he moved here after we got married.

10...minutes I have been awake and the house is still quiet. Maybe everyone will keep sleeping and I can enjoy the quiet a few minutes more.

6 comments:

Kellee said...

I can't believe you've been in Austin 9 years! Glad you got to enjoy some peace and quiet to yourself! Love you.

Anita said...

That seems like so long ago when you first moved to Austin and we were in San Antonio. Crazy how the time flies by.

Beth Hames said...

I'm so happy for you that Barrett is napping again. It can make a big difference in the day. And it's been 20 years that y'all have known each other!?!? That's amazing!

Whitney said...

I didn't realize you'd known Derek for that long- that's crazy... more than half of your life!

TriSara said...

that is cool! I love stuff like that. It is always fun to get to know these little things about people.

Jessica said...

Ahh...10 minutes of quite! It is the little things these days isn't it? Of couse you and Derek don't look old enough to have known each other for 20 years!!!