Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Monday, August 15, 2011

Finishing Summer

Summer is coming to a close.  We have one week before Barrett goes to 2nd grade and a few more till Brooklyn starts preschool. Where did the summer go?
Here's a wrap of out last few weeks of summer.
Kellee and Anthony and Olivia came to visit us for a weekend in late July.  We had fun loving on Olivia, there was lots of basketball contests, swimming, and eating.  The adults even got to go on a double date while the kids were with the sitter.

 We went to Houston a few times.  The kids spent a weekend with my parents while Derek and I had the weekend to ourselves.  My transmission went  out on my way to Houston, so I ended up staying in Houston for several days with the kids.  We had a fun time relaxing, swimming and hanging with Nana and Teddy




We went on Lake Travis for an afternoon and had fun skiing and tubing and swimming.

We went to Houston in August to celebrate Bob's 70th birthday.  We went to dinner with the family and got to spend time together celebrating my wonderful fatherinlaw.





My newest nephew was born this past weekend and I go to go meet him and love on him for a few hours.  He's precious!

We've also been swimming alot, had some sleepovers, played with friends, slept late, hung out as a family and enjoyed lots of cool treats. Sadly summer is coming to an end, but it has been a fun summer for us all!

0 comments: