Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Beach Bums!



We've just returned from several days at the beach.  Growing up, we went to the beach every summer with my cousins. I have great memories of that! And, I love that my kids can hang out and have fun with their cousins at the beach. Its fun for all of us adults to get together too.  Thanks mom and Dad for getting a house on the beach where we could all come and hang out and relax. We are all hoping it will become a yearly tradition.
Thanks Mom and dad
We celebrated my grandfather's 85th birthday while at the beach.  It was fun to see Pops and Dorrie.  We each came up with memories of Pops and put them in a jar.  We had 85 in all.  He is such a great man and we are lucky he is our Pops!
My wonderful grandparents and me
Pops and Olivia
We also celebrated Father's day.  it was nice to spend it with my dad, Shane and Derek and celebrate these wonderful daddies.
B & B with Teddy
Brooklyn loves her daddy


Me and my dad

Brooklyn and Teddy- proud supporter
Nana & Teddy and some of their grandkids
Here are some pics of our time at the beach.  Fun times and good memories!
Teddy building sandcastles with E & B
Sandcastles

Kara and Peyton

Miss O


Brooklyn and Olivia

B riding his bike


Brookyn and Mommy's drawing- Derek, Brooklyn and Jett

Building sandcastles

B & Aunt Kellee

Cousins


B & O

Loving on Miss O


We made several trips to the ice cream store-yum

Ice cream time
Brooklyn has a blast in the waves with daddy


Fun at the beach


1 comments:

Kellee said...

love all the pics and loved being with you guys even more!!!