Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Monday, April 4, 2011

Date night!

Our church had a Daddy/daughter date night last week.  When Derek first asked Brooklyn to go on a date with him, she said"Gross! I don't want to go on a date with you like mommy!"  He was crushed! But, she was happy to go once she realized it was just a night out together with no kissing!  They had a fun time.  They ate, danced a little, rode in a limo and enjoyed being together.  Here are some pics of them before they left for the big date.








While Brooklyn and Derek were out, Barrett and I went on out own date.  When I asked B what he wanted to do, his first choice was to go to a LA Lakers game.  That wasn't really possible, so we settled on putt putt at Peter Pan.


Then burgers, fries and shakes at P. Terry's

 And then we headed home to watch some basketball.  Barrett enjoyed quizzing me on various players and who they play for.  Though, I did stump him when i asked who Larry Bird played for!

0 comments: