Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Book Blog

I have tried in the past to keep track of all of the books I read and I never do. So, I decided to start a blog where I will list all of the books I read and I'll put a little blurb about each one. This will help me know all of the books I have read and maybe it will help others find ideas of what to read and let me know about books I should read too.
Here is the link:

http://myreadingbooklist.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Julie T said...

Great idea, Kim! I'm always looking for recommendations, so I'll keep checking back. And I'm so impressed with how many books you are able to fit in each month!

Amy said...

Great idea!! I've tried this too on other sites and I can't seem to keep up. Now, I can just look at yours!

CM said...

YAY! This will be fun to keep up with, I can never remember the particulars of books (surprise, right?). I'm excited to read what you think about books.