Me and My hubby

My boy

My Princess

Followers

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Weekend in Scottsdale

Derek and I just got back from a long weekend in Arizona. We had a great time together. The weather was awesome! We spent time hiking up Camelback Mountain, relaxing at the pool, getting massages, shopping, eating terrific food, laughing and talking. We also went to the Texans-Cardinals game. We sat in a suite with some of Derek's customers and had a great time watching the game. We thought the Texans might win, but it just didn't happen. We always enjoy getting away together and I am so glad we got the chance.
Thanks GrandBob for watching the kids. They had a great time with you!!At Pizzeria BiancoAt RA-ready for some sushi


Ready for the Texans to score

At the game

1 comments:

Julie T said...

I thought about you all when we were watching the game on TV. Too bad the Texans couldn't pull it out at the end! Glad you had a nice trip.